Garage door cables eventually start to break down over time, just like every other garage door component. As this begins to happen, it can be very time & labor intensive to try to repair a garage door cable yourself. Garage door cable installation isn’t nearly as easy as it looks. It involves meticulous work with working around the garage door drums and the sensors to ensure that your garage door cable is installed correctly. Garage door cables are often an overlooked part of a garage door. But they are key in the functionality of your garage door, they allow the garage door to operate smoothly. Elite Garage Door has been performing garage door cable repair in Ham Lake for years now. We are located in Ham Lake, so if you are looking for a fast garage door repair, we are only a few minutes away. Call us now at (763) 219-4911
for a FREE onsite estimate.
Common garage door cable problems:
- Rust: When your garage door cable starts rusting and corroding, it’s only a matter of time before it snaps. Once this happens it’s time for a both garage door cables to be replaced, as the other garage door cable isn’t far from breaking as well.
- Falling off: If a garage door cable starts to lose it’s strength over time it may get loose and eventually fall off.
- Tangled: Garage door cables that are older can become tangled from losing their integrity of regular wear and tear. It could also be from garage door drums, so it’s best to get a diagnosis from one of our technicians before the repair to know which repair the garage door will need.
Benefits of using Elite Garage Door for your Ham Lake garage door cable repair:
- Same day service: We are conveniently located right in Ham Lake, so we can be out to your home or business faster than the competition.
- Professional: We have over 200+ five star google ratings online. We also have an A+ rating with the BBB so we understand exactly what it takes to get you the best garage door repair available.
- Affordable: We work directly with parts manufacturers to get you the best prices available on your garage door repair.
- Employees: We use only employees for our garage door repairs, no subcontractors. They all arrive wearing uniforms and driving company vehicles. Our garage door technicians also are bonded & insured and must pass a stringent background check for the safety of our customers.
Contact us today for your garage door cable replacement in Ham Lake
Call us today for a FREE onsite estimate at (763) 219-4911
. Elite Garage Door will be able to diagnose and repair your garage door quickly and affordably. We can repair any make or model of garage door, even both commercial and residential garage doors.