Garage Door Cable Repair
When your garage door cable breaks, it can lead to a lot of issues with your garage door. One side of your garage door will be slumped in, or look as if it’s just hanging by your garage door cable. Garage door cable repair can take hours of time, and can be dangerous if it’s done incorrectly, when you try yourself. Elite Garage Door can replace your garage door cable in a fraction of the time. We use the best products, while remaining cost effective for all of our customers.
Common issues that lead to garage door cable repair:
- Rusting: When your garage cable begins to rust, it’s only a matter of time before it will break due to salt and other build up. When it snaps, both garage door cables must be replaced. We ensure your garage door cables stay working for longer periods of time.
- Fraying: Once cables get older, they eventually will start to fray and need to be replaced. When your garage door cable frays, it’s only a matter of time before it will snap.
Benefits of using Elite Garage Door:
- Fast: We provide same day service for garage door cable repair in Minnesota.
- Affordable: We work directly with parts manufacturers so we can get you the best price for your garage door.
- Reliable: We offer limited lifetime warranties on parts & labor so if anything happens shortly down the line with a product, we will be able to swap it out for you.
- Ratings: We have hundreds of 5 star ratings online, which shows that we have the best garage door repair service available in Minnesota.
- Same Day Service: We offer same day service for your garage door repair in Minnesota.
Contact Elite Garage Door Today
Give us a call today for your garage door cable repair in Minnesota at (612) 605-4587. We offer same day service in Minnesota. Contact us today for your FREE onsite estimate!