A garage door opener is a key part to your garage door. When your garage door opener stops working correctly or breaks all of a sudden it can turn into a real problem right away. Not being able to lift your garage door up or lower it down will leave you unable to get vehicles in and out without doing it manually. Engaging a garage door opener manually gets aggravating real quick and trying to diagnose and repair your garage door opener yourself can take hours and hours of time, and can become very labor intensive. Give Elite Garage Door a call today for your garage door opener repair in Mound at (612) 263-6234. We provide same day service for any of your garage door opener repair needs.
Common problems with garage door openers:
- Electrical problems: When wiring gets old and damaged, it will cause your garage door opener to stop functioning quickly. Another common issue that we see is burnt out computer modules.
- Remote issues: Remotes sometimes can cause a lot of issues with your garage door opener, especially an old or damaged garage door opener.
- Sensors problems: Sometimes sensors get damaged or from old age and corrosion start to fall apart and can leave your garage door malfunctioning for what seems like no good reason.
Reasons to use Elite Garage Door for your garage door opener repair in Mound:
- Affordable: We are consistently coming in at rates lower than our competitors and enjoy passing savings onto our customers.
- FREE onsite quotes: We offer FREE onsite quotes for all of our customers so you can see just how much your garage door opener repair will cost before we do it with NO hidden fees.
- Warranties: We give all of our customers limited lifetime warranties on parts & labor.
- Safety: We are bonded & insured and all of our garage door repair specialists have undergone strict background checks.
- Ratings: We have hundreds of 5 star ratings online an hold an A+ rating with the BBB.
Contact Elite Garage Door for any of your garage door opener repair needs in Mound today at (612) 263-6234. We offer FREE onsite estimates so you know what your garage door repair will cost, without the hidden fees. Call now so that your garage door can work smoothly again. We can repair, replace or install any garage door opener make or model, both commercial and residential garage door openers.
Click below to print your coupon!