When your garage door spring breaks, it’s time to replace it as soon as possible so that your garage door will continue to work. A broken garage door spring will leave your garage door unable to open. When you click the garage door opener it won’t even do anything at that point. When this happens give us a call at Elite Garage Door at (763) 200-5197 for your Andover garage door spring repair. Elite Garage Door can repair any make or model of garage door, both commercial and residential. We are consistently being rated the best garage door repair company throughout Andover and the twin cities area. Give us a call today for your FREE onsite estimate at (763) 200-5197.
Reasons for a garage door spring breaking:
- Rust: Garage door springs begin to get rusty over time, just like any other metal components. Once this happens it’s only a matter of time before a garage door spring will break.
- Regular wear and tear: Over years of use, your garage door springs will lose their strength and eventually break by overuse throughout the years, especially if you use your garage door a lot.
- Cold: The cold weather is no friend of garage door components and usually causes a garage door spring to break faster than usual. Winter is the most common time we see garage door springs bust.
Advantages of using Elite Garage Door for your Andover garage door spring repair:
- Same day service: Elite Garage Door is located only a few minutes away from Andover, so we can do same day service easily for any of your garage door spring repair needs.
- Local: We are a small locally owned company that takes pride in giving back to the community.
- Professional: All of our technicians arrive wearing company uniforms and driving company vehicles.
- Ratings: We have hundreds of 5 star ratings online and an A+ rating with the BBB.
- FREE onsite estimates: We offer FREE onsite estimates for any of your garage door repair needs so you can see exactly how much it will cost.
Contact Elite Garage Door today for your garage door spring repair in Andover at (763) 200-5197. We enjoy working with each of our customers to ensure that their garage door will function again smoothly.
Click below to print your coupon!