When a garage door cable breaks, it can become a very stressful ordeal. Trying to replace it yourself can cause a lot more issues if you have never done a garage door cable repair yourself. If the cable isn’t put in correctly, or the sensors aren’t taken off and put back on properly, a lot of issues can arise from doing it incorrectly. Elite Garage Door can repair any garage door cable, no matter the make or model or if it’s a residential or commercial garage door. Elite Garage door is proud to provide affordable garage door cable replacement in Champlin. Call us now for your Champlin garage door cable repair at (763) 219-4911.
Common issues with garage door cables:
- Rust: When your garage door cables start to rust, it’s only a matter of time before they will snap. If your garage door cable snaps, it’s time to replace both garage door cables, as the other cable is sure to fail shortly after.
- Regular wear and tear: After years of lifting garage doors up and lowering them down, cables will eventually start to lose their integrity. Then they may slip out of the garage door drum located above the garage door. When this happens it’s time to replace both garage door cables as it’s time to make sure that safety isn’t an issue if your cables and springs malfunction at the same time, which can lead to a high amount of damage.
Benefits of using Elite Garage Door as your Champlin garage door cable repair provider:
- Affordable: We work directly with the manufacturers, so we pass the savings onto our customers in the twin cities area.
- Family owned: We are a family owned small business located in the northern metro. We enjoy being a part of the twin cities community, while offering top rated garage door repairs and services.
- Professional: We have hundreds of 5 star ratings on google, which shows that we leave each and every one of our garage door repair customers satisfied.
- Safety: We are bonded & insured. Also our technicians undergo strict background checks, we don’t send out any subcontractors.