Garage door cables are made out of aluminum wires bundled up to allow your garage door to function safely. Once they start to break down or corrode from rust and normal wear and tear, it’s time to have them replaced before they eventually snap. If your garage door cables and springs fail at the same time, it can become a safety concern that could injure someone or damage property. That’s why it’s best to give us a call at Elite Garage Door at (651) 300-0960 for your Hugo garage door cable replacement. Both garage door cables need to be replaced, to ensure that the other garage door cable doesn’t fail shortly down the road also.
Benefits of using Elite Garage Door for your Hugo garage door cable repair:
- Small family business: We are a local small business located in the north metro. We take pride in giving back to our local community with cost effective and professional garage door services.
- Low Priced: We are constantly coming in at rates lower than our competitors. That’s because we work directly with manufacturers to pass the savings onto our customers in Hugo and the surrounding areas.
- Warranty: We offer limited lifetime warranties on parts and labor, you won’t get that great benefit if you attempt to DIY.
- Safety: All of our technicians are bonded & insured. We don’t send out subcontractors like other garage door competitors do, only employees.
- FREE Onsite Estimates: We send out our technicians to look at your garage door for free, along with a quote that has no hidden fees.
Contact us today for your garage door cable replacement in Hugo
Call us today for a FREE onsite estimate at (651) 300-0960. We can repair or service any garage door, no matter the make or model. We can also replace garage door cables on commercial and residential garage doors. Give us a call today for your FREE onsite quote!
Click below to print your coupon!