When your garage door cable breaks, it will leave your garage door unable to operate, and may have even caused damage if you were driving your vehicle through your garage door during the time of it breaking. Garage door cables are often an overlooked part of any garage door, until it’s too late and they break or become tangled up. Garage door cables assist in lowering and raising your garage door and are connected from the drums to the bottom of your garage door. When one cable breaks, it’s time to replace both garage door cables to ensure that the same problem doesn’t happen shortly down the line. Give Elite Garage Door a call today for your FREE onsite estimate at (651) 815-0219 for your Vadnais Heights garage door cable repair.
Reasons for a garage door cable breaking:
- Loose cables: After years of assisting in lowering and raising your garage door, cables will eventually become loose and may start to get caught on things or tangled.
- Rust: Once rust settles in, it’s only a matter of time before your garage door cable will snap. This is often the most common issue we see because of the salt on Minnesota roads during winter.
- Fraying: Aging garage door cables will begin to fray, this will lead to your garage door snapping sooner rather then later.
Benefits of using Elite Garage Door for your Vadnais Heights garage door cable repair:
- Fast: We are fast and efficient when we perform a garage door cable repair. We offer same day service and work within your time budget.
- Warranties: We offer limited lifetime warranties on parts and labor.
- Professional: All of our technicians arrive wearing uniforms and driving company vehicles. They also undergo strict background checks and are bonded & insured.
- Affordable: We work with manufacturers so we pass the savings directly to our customers.
Contact Elite Garage Door today
Give us a call today for your FREE onsite estimate at (651) 815-0219. Elite Garage Door is consistently being rated highly for our garage door cable repair in Vadnais Heights. We make sure to leave every customer satisfied with their repairs before we leave and answer any questions they may have. Give us a call today!