When your garage door opener breaks, it turns into a nightmare right away. Trying to fix it yourself can lead you into a major amount of frustrations in the long run. A garage door opener is something that needs to be serviced over the years to make sure that it functions properly all year round. When a piece of your garage door opener breaks, it will leave your whole garage door unable to work. Give us a call today for a FREE onsite estimate for your garage door opener repair in Wayzata at (952) 960-2809. We work with our customers to ensure that their garage door opener repair is affordable, professional and reliable.
Common issues with garage door openers:
- Rust: When a garage door opener begins to get rusty, it is only a matter of time before those parts will break and you will need to replace your whole garage door opener in order for it to operate smoothly again.
- Broken wiring & electrical components: Computer modules and wires eventually become broken down over the years and need to be replaced. Other electrical issues such as sensors can also begin to deteriorate over the years and require maintenance to return your garage door back to normal.
Benefits of using Elite Garage Door for your garage door repair in Wayzata:
- Reliable: We consistently work with our customers to make sure that we are on time. We arrive wearing company uniforms, driving company vehicles. All of our work is also backed by limited lifetime warranties on parts & labor.
- Professional: We have hundreds of 5 star ratings online and an A+ rating with the BBB.
- Priced-Right: We work directly with the manufacturers so you get the lowest prices available in the market.
- Safe: We are bonded & insured and each of our employees has undergone a strict background checks. We use no subcontractors.
Give Elite Garage Door a call today for your Wayzata garage door opener repair at (952) 960-2809. We can repair or replace any garage door opener, both commercial and residential. When your garage door opener breaks, it can be very difficult to diagnose the issue yourself, so give us a call today for your FREE onsite estimate at (952) 960-2809.