Garage door springs are often the most overlooked part of any garage door, until it breaks, then you will notice it right away. A garage door spring works to allow your garage door to move up and down on the tracks by balancing the weight of your garage door. Once a spring breaks your garage door will not be able to function properly at all and your garage door opener won’t be able to lift your garage door. When a garage door spring breaks, it will become a major issue and will need to be replaced as soon as possible so that your garage door will work again properly. Give us a call for a FREE onsite estimate at (952) 960-2809.
Reasons garage door springs fail:
- Rust: As soon as your garage door spring gets rusty it is only a matter of time before it will eventually lose it’s strength and break.
- Regular wear and tear: Over years of wear and tear your garage door springs will lose their strength and will break from balancing the weight of your garage door for years.
- Cold: The cold can play a factor in your garage door spring breaking. We usually see garage door springs break more during the cold Minnesota months.
Advantages of using Elite Garage Door for your Wayzata garage door spring repair:
- Professional: Elite Garage Doors technicians will show up dressed in company uniforms and arrive driving company vehicles.
- Fast: We offer same day service for any of your Wayzata garage door spring repairs.
- Affordable: We offer affordable garage door repair services by working directly with parts manufacturers to get you the best prices available.
- Ratings: Elite Garage Door has hundreds of 5 star ratings on google and all across the internet.
- Employees: We only send out employees, no subcontractors. All of our employees come background checked.
- Safety: We are bonded & insured.
- Warranties: We offer limited lifetime warranties on parts and labor.
Contact Elite Garage Door today
Give Elite Garage Door a call today at (952) 960-2809 for your garage door spring repair in Wayzata. Elite Garage Door offers FREE onsite estimates for any of your garage door repair needs. We enjoy working with each of our customers throughout the twin cities area in repairing any of their garage door repair needs. Give us a call today at (952) 960-2809.