When your garage door spring breaks, you will notice right away. If you don’t hear a loud noise once it breaks, you will surely know it when you try to click your garage door opener and your garage door will be unable to move because of the weight. Garage door springs assist in the weight balance of your garage door, and once a garage door spring breaks, it becomes a problem right away. Your garage door will be unable to open, unless you disengage the garage door opener and try to lift it yourself, which could be dangerous. Elite Garage Door has been providing fast and affordable garage door spring repair in Edina for years now. Elite Garage Door can repair any make or model of garage door, both commercial and residential garage doors. Give us a call today for your FREE onsite estimate at (952) 960-2809.
Complications of DIY garage door spring repair:
- Safety: If you put your garage door springs back on yourself, it can become a safety issue if they aren’t replaced and tightened to the manufacturers standards.
- Reliability: Replacing a garage door spring, and leaving the other one off because of time constraints or just wanting to replace one will cause your other garage door spring to eventually break.
- Time: Doing a garage door spring replacement yourself will take a lot of time and it needs to be done meticulously to ensure that your garage door springs don’t cause other issues if they are replaced incorrectly. Too tight and your springs will be holding too much pressure, not tight enough and your garage door opener will be doing too much work.
Benefits of using Elite Garage Door for your Edina garage door spring repair:
- Same day service: We offer same day service for our garage door spring repairs throughout the twin cities.
- Affordable: We work directly with the manufacturers to get you the best garage door spring prices available.
- Professional: Elite Garage Door has hundreds of 5 star ratings online and is consistently being rated as the best garage door repair company in the twin cities area.
- Warranties: We offer limited lifetime warranties on parts and labor.
- Safety: All of our technicians are bonded & insured and have undergone strict background checks.
Contact Elite Garage Door Today
Give Elite Garage Door a call today for your FREE onsite estimate at (952) 960-2809. We enjoy working with each of our customers to give them the lowest rates available throughout Edina and the twin cities area. Call us now so that we can get your garage door to work like new again.